my Photographic Journey in
by, George Kuchler
Many years ago when digital was new I used to be on a popular photography forum. It was awesome because we all had a place to go to and share thoughts and ideas for our photography industry. We were all talking about how sooner or later everyone will be a photographer. I asked the question "When everyone in the world is a photographer how will you separate yourself from everyone else?" Well that thread went cold very fast. People didn't even bother answering the question. I figured at first, man I guess people don't take me seriously. Well fast forward to today and my question still holds true!
Ever since Facebook started to have "Business" pages without asking for an actual license, everyone in the world suddenly became a pro photographer. Facebook was flooded with people just picking up a camera for the first time and starting a business page. Now I would love to speak with Mark Zuckerberg and let him know the one flaw with Facebook which hurts small businesses, but I have to stop and eat my own words!
Literally everyone in the world was becoming my competition. Thats weird?
It's very easy to blame everything around you for business changing but the truth is you need to change with it!!!!! I grew up on computers so I had an advantage other older businesses didn't have. I knew I needed to do more in order to separate from everyone else. When Elizabeth and I took a look from the outside in to our business, it was obvious where we needed to separate.
Ask Yourself These 10 Questions:
1) How does your client explain your style?
2) What are you doing that makes your clients want to scream from the rooftops about how great you are?
3) Does your quality match your asking price?
4) Where would you like your business to be in 10 years?
5) Are you using Social Media for it's value for your business?
6) What is your brand?
7) What is your marketing budget for the year?
8) Are you attracting the right kind of clients that compliment your brand?
9) Do you work SEO through your Blog or Website?
10) What 3 things can I do right now that will make a difference in my business?
I'll be creating YouTube videos on each of these 10 questions and how Elizabeth and I fine tuned our business for the top notch brand it is now.
"Photography is my life!"
New Orleans Fine Art Prints sold here!
New Orleans born and raised, Musician-Photographer-Motivator - Learn The Camera-Photography is my life #SimpleCleanBeautiful - new orleans fine art for sale - new orleans wedding photographer - new orleans food photographer - new orleans commercial photographer - George Kuchler - GK Photography - GK - #NotTheSchoolPhotographer
By Appointment Only